Smaller companies are sometimes hesitant to take the plunge into the Intranet world. After all, aren’t Intranet systems just for large corporations with thousands of employees? Surprisingly, the answer is no, and if your company can say any of the following, you will want to strongly consider streamlining your entire workflow.
Does your company have:
- Remote or field employees?
- Multiple locations?
- Frequent or recent acquisitions or mergers?
- Overflowing email inboxes?
- General confusion about where to find documents?
An Intranet system customized by Ringer Consulting Group can simplify your business. Here’s how:
1. More productivity. It has been estimated that 57% of interruptions at work come in the form of social media or moving between applications. Imagine what it would be like to have all of your company’s data in one place: No more time wasted searching for that specific document through thousands of emails, no more printing out documents just to scan them back in. Everything is online: secure and solely for your employees.
2. Better Communication. Social media sites are often not an appropriate place to house sensitive content, and an overflowing email inbox is like searching for a needle in a haystack when a certain document is needed. Most managers would agree that employee engagement is at an all time low, so how is this issue resolved? If your company is searching for a solution to get your employees communicating more effectively, use Ringer’s custom solutions to implement discussion boards, easily locate staff directories, and simply access news alerts and corporate communications.
3. Streamline Processes. At Ringer, we recognize the importance of going green by helping our customers save time and money during the transition to a paperless environment. Your company’s intranet will be the new home for key instructions, training materials, and HR resources, all of which can be accessed, filled out, and submitted through an automated system.
If you are interested in learning more about how your company can benefit from an Intranet system, contact us today for a consultation.